Being a Guest Author on a website is a great way for you to share your message with other people…and of course share other website owners readers, mine in this case…or put more clinically – getting some traffic to your site courtesy of my site
So with that in mind I would like to invite you to publish a guest post on my blog.
I love to build contacts with similar minded people and share links. So, if you think you have what it takes then I would like to hear from you!
A few guidelines to help you with your guest post
What topic should you write about?
It makes sense to write about a topic that is in keeping with the rest of my blog.
Here’s a short list to give you some ideas:
- eBay and Amazon
- Traffic Generation
- Article Marketing
- Social Networks – Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Email Marketing
It’s important to share decent content when you write a guest post, try not to be overly salesy and try and give content that is both engaging and useful.
You will be rewarded if you can achieve this because it is common courtesy to have what’s called an ‘Author’s Resource Box’ at the bottom of your post. This is where people who have enjoyed or benefited from your article can click through to your website to find out more about you and your product or service.
If you would like to be be a Guest Author on my site, just drop me a line and tell me all about your post.
Other Guest Post Guidelines
- Word Count – Don’t feel that you have to write 1000+ words or that you have try to cram in everything in one hundred words. Write as many words as it takes for you to produce a quality article that explains your topic, engages with your reader and encourages them to want to read more of your stuff
- I only accept articles that are written in English at this moment.
- Articles must be written by you and totally original!
- Please don’t use offensive language
- I reserve the right to format the submitted article to match the rest of the posts on my site. This is usually only to correct any spelling & grammar errors, some formatting and maybe adding an image to help make the article visually appealing. I want it to look as good as it can too.
Giving You Full Credit
If you are successful in submitting a post, I will give you full credit at the bottom of your post with a link to your website and a short bio about yourself, your website or your service or product.
As I mentioned earlier this is a great way to build backlinks and attract more visitors to your site.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you. if you have any questions please drop me a line and I’ll be happy to help